Audiology Consultants LLC located in Smyrna, TN is dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized health care for our patients. Our practice specializes in diseases that affect our patients. We focus on the prevention of these illnesses through wellness care, as well as treating chronic disorders that may arise. By creating an ongoing personal relationship with our patients, our practice is able to provide you with a health oriented means of communication throughout your lifetime. Our practice is also a certified facility by Early Hearing Detection and Identification (EHDI, TN) program.
Dedicated to Excellence
We hold ourselves to a high level of excellence in every aspect of our practice. This includes the care we provide, the equipment we use, the health and safety protocols we follow, and the incidental services we offer. Above all, our aim is to provide each of our patients with an optimal audiology experience.
- Dr. Shashi Dhar, Au.D., CCC-A/SLP, is a Certified, Licensed Audiologist & Speech-Language Pathologist, practicing Clinical Audiology in Smyrna, TN with a focus on early identification and management of hearing loss, and ear disorders.
- Has over 20 yrs of experience with a distinctive honor of DUAL CERTIFICATION from American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA) & a Fellow of American Academy of Audiology (FAAA).
- Received Doctor of Audiology (Au.D.) from Central Michigan Univ/Vanderbilt Bill Wilkerson Center, and Master’s in Speech Pathology & Audiology from All India Institute of Speech & Hearing (AIISH).
- Accepts ALL major insurances (All Commercial like: BCBS, Cigna, Aetna, United, Govt. including Medicare, TNCare, Tricare, DOT, etc.) and offers reasonable self pay discount.
- Learn more about Dr. Dhar.
- Dr. Dhar was featured by the Vestibular Disorders Association – read his profile.
A key part of preventing a health care problem from progressing is being aware as to how they can develop. We strongly believe that patient education is an important part of the services we provide. In addition to talking with our patients during their exams, we have a ready supply of patient education materials such as brochures and information sheets in our office. We encourage our patients to read about their condition and ask us questions about how to stay healthy.
Thank you for choosing us to be your health care providers!
Please feel free to call us to make an appointment:
Back to top